Inflatable Liner for Honolulu AirJet™ (2021)
- Specifically designed for the Honolulu AirJet™ (2021 model)
- IMPORTANT: The screw valve is not included, this will need to be purchased separately unless you save this from your previous liner (2021+ model) the screw valve required is shown in the image gallery
- If your existing liner is punctured or broken a replacement is essential
- Features integrated massage jets to provide a relaxing spa experience
- Area of spa that is filled with water and connects to the heater pump
About Inflatable Liner for Honolulu AirJet™ (2021)
A replacement for the inflatable liner supplied with your Lay-Z-Spa® Honolulu 2021 model. The liner is the hub of your Lay-Z-Spa®. It's the area of your Lay-Z-Spa® that is filled with water and connects to the heater pump. It also contains the integrated massage jets that provide a relaxing spa experience.
The Screw Valve is not included with the liner and will need to be purchased separately unless you save this from your previous liner, please check you have this exact screw valve
The Screw Valve screws directly into the Lay‑Z‑Spa® liner and is used for inflation, using an inflation hose, and caps off the liner to prevent air from escaping.