Chlorine Granules (1kg)
- Stabilised chlorine granules to disinfect water
- Extremely effective way to kill bacteria & harmful organisms
- Quick and simple to use & rapidly dissolving
- Daily dosage maintains consistently clean & healthy water
About Chlorine Granules (1kg)
The rapid dissolving Clearwater® Chlorine Granules are an essential sanitiser for pools and hot tubs and an easy way to maintain clean healthy water.
The granules produce free active chlorine, which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. The Clearwater® chlorine granules are perfect for shock dosing and for maintaining healthy water. It is essential to keep your hot tub or pool water sanitised at all times with chlorine. The ideal free chlorine reading on a test strip is between 3 and 5ppm (parts per million) for a hot tub or 1 and 3ppm (parts per million) for a pool.
How do I use Clearwater® Stabilised Chlorine Granules in my pool or hot tub?
- Test your water using the Clearwater® Dip Test Strips
- Measure the quantity of chlorine granules you need
- Dissolve the chlorine granules in a jug of warm water
- Pour the dissolved chlorine into the water near the inlets
- Leave for 4 hours and re-test the water
- The ideal free chlorine reading is between 3 and 5ppm (parts per million) for hot tubs and or 1 and 3ppm (parts per million) for pools.
Top Tip: If the water temperature exceeds 20°C then the recommended amount of chlorine granules can be poured straight into the hot tub. However, we always recommend that chlorine granules, and any other hot tub chemicals, should be dissolved in a plastic container of water before application.
How much of the Clearwater® Stabilised Chlorine Granules do I need in my pool or hot tub?
The amount of chlorine granules you need to add to your hot tub depends on the volume of water. Top tip: a level teaspoon equals approximately 5g of chlorine
A pool or hot tub of 1,000 litres requires 2g to raise chlorine levels by 1ppm (parts per million)
As with all chemical products, time should be taken carefully read through instructions and warnings.
|Product Weight (Kg)