Inflatable Liner for Hawaii AirJet™ (2021)
- Specifically designed for the Hawaii AirJet™ (2021 model)
- IMPORTANT: The screw valve is not included, this will need to be purchased separately unless you save this from your previous liner (2021+ model) the screw valve required is shown in the image gallery
- Features integrated massage jets to provide a relaxing spa experience
- Area of spa that is filled with water and connects to the heater pump
- If your existing liner is punctured or broken a replacement is essential
About Inflatable Liner for Hawaii AirJet™ (2021)
A replacement for the inflatable liner supplied with your Lay-Z-Spa® Hawaii AirJet™ (2021 version). The liner is the hub of your Lay-Z-Spa®. It's the area of your Lay-Z-Spa® that is filled with water and connects to the heater pump. It also contains the integrated massage jets that provide a relaxing spa experience.
If you're unsure which replacement part your Lay-Z-Spa® requires, contact our dedicated Bestway Aftersales team who will happily identify the problem and advise you on how to fix it.
The Screw Valve is not included with the liner and will need to be purchased separately unless you save this from your previous liner, please check you have this exact screw valve
The Screw Valve screws directly into the Lay‑Z‑Spa® liner and is used for inflation, using an inflation hose, and caps off the liner to prevent air from escaping.
The replacement will be smaller than the original once you have inflated it. The reason being, this is made from vinyl which expands over time from the ambient air temperature and the heat of the water. Once fully expanded, this will look the same as before.