15ft Steel Pro Max Round Pool Set
- The Bestway 15ft Steel Pro Max Pool comes as a complete set; featuring framed swimming pool, 800gal filter pump with filter, safety ladder, pool cover and a repair patch
- Easy set up with no tools required; the FrameLink System prevents friction to form a secure frame connection, as well as corrosion resistant metal to keep your pool lasting longer
- Simple flow control drain valve for easy draining and disassembly; easily attach hose with the included adapter and drain the water away, ready for storage when not in use
- Made from durable Duraplus material for greater strength; water capacity 16,015L, assembled size 15ft x 48in (4.57m x 1.22m)
- 2-year warranty and free delivery; a great set for the summer
About 15ft Steel Pro Max Round Pool Set
The 15ft Bestway® Steel Pro MAX™ Round Frame Pool Set is from Bestway®'s renowned range of superior strength, steel-walled above ground pools. Great for keeping family and friends active or simply a place to relax and float around on an inflatable lounger, a pool is a great addition to anyone's garden. As well as a 800gal filter pump which can help keep your pool debris free, the large swimming pool comes with a ladder to make getting in and out of the water easy and safe. These are the only two parts that require the use of a screwdriver. The above ground pool also comes with a cover to keep out dirt and rain.
Made with Bestway®'s trademarked Duraplus™ construction, this material features a 3 ply reinforced layering system; a polyester mesh core encased in two layers of heavy gauge PVC, offering the utmost strength and durability. Built to withstand large water volume weight, harsh ultraviolet rays and chlorine, this is a pool that's going to stand the test of time, giving you seasons and seasons of summer family fun! There's even a reinforced rope that wraps around the bottom of the pool liner to keep the legs firmly in position.
When it comes to setting up and packing away your Steel Pro MAX™ pool, it comes with everything you need to make is easy. The included set-up and maintenance DVD provides a host of useful tips to ensure you get the most out of your pool. When it comes to removing the 16,015L of water, the integrated flow control drain valve makes things simple. All you need to do is attach the garden hose and you can direct the water to where you want to drain it. This is an above ground pool and as a result is not suitable for building into the ground. Adult supervision recommended at all times when children are using pools.