Bestway Pool Heater
- The Bestway pool heater is an ideal way to take the chill of your pool with water temperature increase approx. 0.5℃ to 1.5℃ per hour dependent on pool size
- Easy to set up and use with the soft touch digital control panel and water flow sensor for high level protection (manual instructions are incorrect, please refer to the setup instructions below )
- Compatible with above ground pools with water capacities between 1,520-17,035L (400-4,500gal) up to 15ft or smaller.
- Pool heater is supplied with a portable residual current device with RCD not exceeding 10mA. This product cannot be used with an extension lead or cable
- Compatible with filter pumps with flow rates up to 3,785 L (1,000gal). Please note pump is required for pool heater to work effectively; heater connects to the pool filter via 32mm hose connection
About Bestway Pool Heater
Bestway® Pool Heater is a simple and effective way to warm up water in your above ground pool, creating a comfortable and relaxing environment to swim, paddle or play in. The outdoor pool heater is perfect for use with Bestway® pools and is compatible with sand and filter pumps 1000 gallons and below.
The electric pool heater has two hose outlets, one of which connects it to a filter pump and the other to your above ground pool. Clear, clean and pristine water is pumped into the above ground pool heater via the filter pump, where it's then heated and pumped back into the pool. The swimming pool heating system is compatible with filter pumps and sand filters with a flow rate of 1,000gal/hr (3,785L) or less. The swimming pool heater, which has a 4m power cord to plug it into to an electrical outlet, comes with all the necessary hoses and attachments, ensuring a swift and simple set up.
Depending on your pool size and your preferred temperature the pool heater can take anywhere between 12 hours to 3 days to warm the water. The swimming pool heater has the ability to increase water temperature by approximately 0.5°C to 1.5°C per hour. Once again, this varies from pool size to pool size. Please note that this pool heater does not include a thermostat to adjust the temperature setting. If taking a dip in the water makes your toes turn blue, then the Bestway® Pool Heater is an absolute essential. It's one of many products designed to enhance your above ground pool experience in the Bestway® Pool Accessories collection.
Please note the heater set up in the manual is incorrect, please refer to the below:
The heater is set up in the following order:
1. Connect hose from “A” to the pool heater
2. Make sure the arrow on the heater is facing the filter pump
The hose will connect from the heater into the filter pump
3. Connect hose from filter pump into “B”
|Product Weight (Kg)||5.30|