pH Minus (1.5kg)
- 1.5kg container of pH Minus solution
- Decreases pH level of pool & hot tub water
- Maintains comfortable pH levels for your skin
- Enables chlorine treatment to work more effectively
- Easy to apply and quick dissolving
About pH Minus (1.5kg)
ClearWater 1.5kg pH Minus is a simple and effective way to reduce the pH levels of a pool or hot tub if they are too high. The recommended pH balance is between 7.2 and 7.6. High pH levels can impact the water quality, imbalance other chemicals, lead to scale formation and cause the water to give itchy skin and eyes. When pH levels are above 7.6 alkalinity increases and a pH reducer is needed.
How do I use the Clearwater® pH Minus in my pool or hot tub?
- Test your water using the Clearwater® Dip Test Strips
- Measure the quantity of pH Minus you need
- Dissolve the pH decreaser granules in a jug of warm water
- Pour the dissolved pH minus granules into your hot tub or pool
- Leave for 8 hours and re-test the water
- The ideal pH level is between 7.2 and 7.6
How much of the Clearwater® pH Minus do I need in my pool or hot tub?
The amount of pH decreaser you need to add to your pool or hot tub depends on how high your levels are and on the volume of water. Check the dosage rates on the back of the bottle and measure accordingly.
Top tip: a level teaspoon equals approximately 5g of pH Minus
As with all chemical products, instructions and warnings should be carefully read and followed.
|Product Weight (Kg)||1.50|