PH, Alkaline and Chlorine Dip Test Strips (50 Test Strips)
- Simply dip into the water to test water chemistry
- Use colour scale to check test results
- Indicates chlorine, pH & alkalinity levels of your water
- 50 x dip test strips in a pack
About PH, Alkaline and Chlorine Dip Test Strips (50 Test Strips)
Clearwater® Test Strips are the quick and easy way to check chemical levels in any hot tub or above-ground pool.
The Clearwater® Dip Tests are manufactured by the founders of dip testing in the USA and are the most accurate available on the market so you know you're getting an accurate reading every single time.
How do I use the Clearwater® Dip Test Strips?
- Carefully remove one test strip from the container making sure none of the others get wet
- Dip the test strip into the water for a couple seconds, then remove it
- Hold the test strip level for 15 seconds and do not shake it
- Place the test strip against the colour scale on the container to compare levels
The hot tub and pool test strips highlight, chlorine levels, the water's pH and Total Alkalinity levels. There are three separate sections on each strip to indicate each individual level.
Chlorine levels inside an above-ground pool should be 1 ‑ 3 ppm (3 ‑ 5 ppm for hot tubs), pH levels should be 7.2 ‑ 7.6 and Total Alkalinity levels should measure 80 ‑ 120 ppm.
Using the chlorine, alkalinity and pH testing strips to check water balance enables you to identify what chemicals need to be added to bring them within the correct parameters. Untested water can become a breeding ground for beastly bacteria or develop a chemical imbalance that makes eyes and irritate skin.
|Product Weight (Kg)||1.50|