Flowclear 2200gal Sand Filter
- The Bestway sand filter is the best choice for most above ground pools. Keep you water pool clean and healthy this summer for hours of interrupted swim
- The corrosion-resistant filter tank is designed to catch larger particles such as leaves, hair and dirt to ensure a longer lifespan to your pool and provide a smooth filtration experience
- This Sand Filter uses silica sand which lasts up to 3 years making it a great environmentally friendly alternative without compromising on efficiency
- Preassembled filter with a built-in timer easily maintains healthy water in your above ground pool. The included ChemConnect Dispenser provides a stable level of chlorine needed for a proper chemical balance that is evenly dispersed throughout the pool
- Pump capacity of 8,327L (2,200 gal), integrate pool system water flow rate 6,813L (1,800gal/h) compatible for pools 1,100-54,500 L (300-14,400gal) pools
About Flowclear 2200gal Sand Filter
The Flowclear™ 8,327 L (2,200 gal.) Sand Filter from Bestway® is a highly efficient and environmentally friendly way to keep clean water flowing through your above ground pool. It is a more cost-effective solution as the pump uses silica sand instead of a traditional filter cartridge. While those cartridges need to be replaced every 2 weeks, silica sand lasts up to 3 years. The sand will trap dirt and debris, but a pre-filter strainer basket catches larger things so that the pump will last longer. The filter also comes with the ChemConnect™ Dispenser, which maintains clean, healthy water by providing a stable level of chlorine that is evenly dispersed throughout the pool. This product comes pre-assembled and is compatible with most 1,100-54,500 L (300-14,400 gal.) above ground pools, as it comes with an adapter for pool valves with an outer diameter of 3.8 cm (1.5 in). The sand is not included with this filter - required sand size is #20 silica sand, 0.45-0.85 mm, approximately 20 kg. The filter also works wonderfully with Bestway’s Polysphere™ Filtration Balls.